an ode to my cell phone
A great way of communication
my mother thinks it's study distraction
That's what my cell phone is.
When I need to know the time
or when I need to wake up on the chime
That's when I use my cell phone.
When my friend calls me to know how I'm doing
and asks me where I'm going
I tell him with my cell phone.
When I have nothing to do
or when everything feels like goo
I play games with my cell phone.
When I see someone with their smart phones
I feel sorry for the person who owns,
because my cell phone beats them all.
A great way of communication
my mother thinks it's study distraction
That's what my cell phone is.
When I need to know the time
or when I need to wake up on the chime
That's when I use my cell phone.
When my friend calls me to know how I'm doing
and asks me where I'm going
I tell him with my cell phone.
When I have nothing to do
or when everything feels like goo
I play games with my cell phone.
When I see someone with their smart phones
I feel sorry for the person who owns,
because my cell phone beats them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.