At the end of the footprints, there was a big haunted house with lots of broken windows. The house looked very creepy. The door was open-if there was a door. I followed the footsteps, which led into the house. There seemed to be no one in the house, so I looked in the kitchen. In the kitchen there was a dead cat, and an unbelievable number of ants were eating it. The smell of blood was all over the house. I got very interested in this house. I went to the bathroom. There was a person lying dead on the floor. He looked as if he were petrified. There was a lot of blood on the floor, which smelled even worse than the cat. And there were also about a million ants all over the bathroom floor. I closed the door quickly. I went to the bedroom, on the second floor. The bedroom was very dark. The clock struck 12 o'clock. There was a cold and greasy thing on the floor, which I stepped on. Lightning struck, and there I saw the figure of a bloody zombie's hand, grasping my ankles down below. I got really scared, and screamed. I tried to shake the hand off, and the hand was separated from the floor. I tried to get out of the house when a million ants were following me really fast.
I got out of the house, and then ran as fast as I could. The forest was very dark, and the forest seemed to have no end. The zombie's hand fell off of my ankle. Then I saw the ants following me. I ran and ran, and found the way back to my house. I tripped on the end of the road, and fell on the ground, Every part of my body seemed to ache. The ants had taken control of my body, and I starting losing my consciousness. I remembered the dead man in the bathroom. Maybe I could end up like him, I thought. Then I fainted, falling deep, deep into the mystic aura of pink and purple. It was somewhat pleasant.
I woke up somewhere strange. There were many people watching me. I tried to ask something to all these people. What happened, where am I, and who are you. However, this situation did not need a lot of time to understand- I was dying. I bled from every part of my body. I tried to say something, but I spat the last blood I had in my body. Then I fell into sleep, knowing I will never wake up again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.