Kia Tigers is my favorite baseball team since when I was 6 years old. When I went to the baseball game in 2002 summer with my father, KIA Tigers vs Doosan Bears, I did not know I was going to be one of the crowd that cheer KIA.
The baseball game was held in Gwangju. My father said that he cheered Lotte Giants, but he decided to cheer KIA too. When I got to the baseball stadium, I was fascinated. There were hundreds of people that just came to watch the game. I felt that I was one of them, and cheered for the game too.
The game started, and I was really excited. KIA tigers have got the hold of the game, scoring a point in the 1st inning. however, Doosan's hitters were not so easy. KIA had allowed a three-run homerun in the 7th inning, and the score got terrible.
Although KIA lost that game, I got to see the rematch about a year ago. This time also, I went to the game with my friend. KIA was losing until the very end, and we had to get out of there. But I got something important from the game: Lee Yong Kyu's foul ball.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.