Aug 18, 2011

For Jun and Josh and Harvey


 oh my god this camp is almost over. I'm almost dying to eat my ramen after camp at somewhere like, Hoengseong station. I have STARVED for days here. Seriously. But I can't do that, because Mr Hwang will come and give me a red card for eating ramen OUTSIDE school.
 Last day's debate, everyone's dying to win it. I don't care that much unless I get some cash for winning Josh's team. About 50,000 won is just perfect. If  Mr Baumgardner does not give it to us Josh can give us some money.
 I think this camp was good enough except for banning some stuff like playing psp in cafeteria or jumping off from Dasan building, or killing students and PAs indoors. I don't know if you guys enjoyed it too.
 good luck in school guys...
 Harvey can I have your phone number?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.