Jul 29, 2011

Hi

     Hello, my name is Sungjoon Ahnn, and I will introduce myself.

     First I will introduce my personalities. Many people think that I'm strange and might probably be weird. They also call me a book worm. I like to read books, and I once read books for 3 hours nonstop. I also like to read newspapers. I think they are cool, because they give out information real fast. Whatever people call me, I really don't care much.

     Now I will talk about my hobbies. After school, I do my homework and turn on the computer. I wait in vain, until baseball starts. I watch baseball almost every day, and I am a big fan of KIA Tigers. Now when I'm on camp, me and my roommate watch KIA Tigers on iPod.  My favorite player is Yong-kyu Lee. He is so good at batting, and his batting average ranks .372, even when he is the first batter. Without Lee, KIA would not have made such a feat of ranking the first place. KIA is going to win this year's league, and no one is going to stop that from happening.
  Finally I will talk about my goals and ambition after getting into college. I want to become a science teacher in middle school. I am thinking about getting into university in seoul, especially hanyang university. That is because my father works there. I want to study how to educate students. I really think it is a cool job, but I know that I have to study hard to do that. Or maybe it is too much an ambition to get just as great as my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.